Saturday, June 12, 2010

Slumber Party

Well, the night's not over, but so far, I've survived. Annistyn and Tucker both went to sleep without any trouble. After watching Toy Story 1 & 2, eating 3 cookies and 3 popsicles, Tripp is in the bed. He is not asleep, but atleast he's made it to the bed. I'm hoping he falls asleep soon. While I love him to death, my ideal sleeping arrangements do not involve sleeping with a 4 year old. Josh just went to bed too! I guess having 3 kids in the house wore him out! ha ha

Annistyn and I stayed around the house today and played. Tripp and Tucker got here around 3. Tripp fell asleep on the couch, and Tucker and Annistyn played with each other. Tucker LOVES Annistyn.




I love Annistyn's face in this picture! It's like she's looking at me, saying, "Mom, who is this kid, and why is he playing with my toy!"

I'll let you know how I make it getting 3 kids up in the morning and ready for Sunday School and Church. I struggle with just getting 1 up and ready!

I better go for tonight. I hear a little four year old in the other room crying. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment