Friday, June 11, 2010

Exercise Class

This morning, Annistyn went with her grandmama to exercise class, while I taught swimming lessons. Apparently she was a big hit, and everyone loved her. Mom said she just giggled the entire time. Don't worry Annistyn, I probably would have giggled too.

We spent the day at Grandmama and Granddaddy's with Tripp and Tucker. While Annistyn was taking a nap, I told Tripp and Tucker they could swim a little bit before lunch. Tripp was all about it! He couldn't get in the pool fast enough!



As I've mentioned before, Tucker doesn't share the same excitement for swimming. He was all about being outside, but this is what Tuck wanted to do while Tripp swam.




Annistyn and I swam with Grandmama for a little while after the boys went home. Annistyn did not take a very good afternoon nap, so when we came home, we decided to spend some time outside to keep her happy. She loves being outside! We went for a walk.



Can you tell how tired she is in this picture? After our walk, we came back inside, and I gave Annistyn a bottle and some rice cereal. She took a bath, then helped me while I cooked supper!



Tomorrow night, Tripp and Tucker are coming over for a sleepover. Katy and Dave are going to Dave's niece, Macey's wedding. Maybe everybody should say a little prayer for us tomorrow night! ha ha No, I love those boys, and I'm sure we will have a blast. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Annistyn....Kayli went with grandmama to excerise class the other day too. She thought it was funny as well. She has been trying to show us all of the moves she learned while she was there. I hope that you have fun at your sleep over tonight with the boys, but even more I hope you don't have to sleep with Tripp, you know how he is. ha ha. Alex and Kayli are so jealous, maybe they should come over and sleep over at your house too. Alex and his friend Jackson will be there Tuesday!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete