Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our First Blog





I guess it's better late than never! Annistyn will be 6 months old tomorrow, and I'm just now starting this blog. I had every intention to begin when I was still pregnant, but life happens. These last six months have flown by.

We decided to lower Annistyn's baby bed today. It makes me a little sad, because I feel like she's growing way too fast. Since she has started propping her feet on the top of her crib, I felt it was time to lower it. Josh was working today, so I decided I would attempt to lower the bed on my own. After about 2 hours of working on it with no success, I finally gave in and called my dad for some back up. He came over, and we successfully got the bed lowered and back in place. (Thanks Dad!)

Annistyn also had her 6 month pictures taken today. Renee Bouldin always does an amazing job! It was very hot outside today, and we were all sweating. Annistyn was very serious. She kept her smiles to a minimum. She would just stare at Renee's camera and look as if she was deep in thought. The pictures are from Annistyn's photo shoot today.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I can be the first to leave a comment on your new blog! Annistyn looks beautiful in her new pictures. Renee did a terrific job as always.

    Can't believe you had to call dad to lower the bed. I mean really I did that by myself even.

    Can't wait until we get to see you agian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annistyn,
    I am so proud of your sweet mommy for taking this special time to create a blog of your days. What a fantastic memory...and a wonderful way for those of us out of town to keep up with you. Your pictures are beautiful...of course. We love watching you grow. Hope to see you soon. Sending you love and kisses, Aunt Lori, Uncle Tom, Morgan, Braden, and Brock

    ReplyDelete