Thursday, June 24, 2010

Annistyn and I came to stay a couple nights in Franklin. We spent the afternoon with Aunt Corrie and Kayli. Kayli has Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls, and Annistyn loves Mickey Mouse. I decided to take her picture with Minnie. She didn't really care for it when I was trying to take her picture, because she was too busy trying to stand up. I got a cute one anyways.



We did a little shopping this afternoon, and Annistyn got some cute new outfits for this fall/winter. Her Aunt Corrie and Kayli played with her while I got ready to go to my friend Terah's rehearsal dinner. She hadn't really had a good nap, so she got really fussy. She actually threw one of the biggest fits ever. We tried to lay her down to take a short nap, but she wasn't having it. That is so not like her either. Usually if she is tired, she wants to lie down.

Carrie and Adam met us and rode with us to Christiana. The rehearsal dinner was at Miller's Grocery. It worked out perfectly, because Natasha and Jarred were able to keep Annistyn while I went to the dinner. Their house is just minutes from Miller's Grocery. Natasha said Annistyn was pretty good. She just got a little fussy at bedtime. Thanks again Aunt Tasha! Seriously, Annistyn is extremely blessed with such amazing people in her life!

The dinner was very good. I ate entirely too much! I feel like I'm about to pop. I'm going to let my food settle a little, then I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment