Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun Day

We had another packed day today. We went to Grandmama's and Granddaddy's about 8:30 this morning while Katy taught 3 classes of swimming lessons. Tripp went to his friends', Bray and Kate, house, so Annistyn and I played with Tucker. Tucker insisted that Annistyn play with the babydoll. He kept putting it in her lap.



I was trying to get a picture of Tucker and Annistyn together, and as soon as I snapped the picture, Tucker stuck his paci in Annistyn's mouth! ha! Good thing I'm not a huge germ-o-phobe!



After Katy's morning lessons, Annistyn went to stay with Pet and PopPop again while I taught 1 afternoon class. They said she was good again today and took a nap. We went back to Grandmama's and Granddaddy's while Katy taught her 2 afternoon classes. I had a pretty easy afternoon, because both Tucker and Annistyn napped. When they woke up, we went to pick up Tripp from Bray and Kate's and came back to our house to play. Annistyn loved getting to swing!



We got so hot, so the boys decided to cool off with a popsicle.



Yes, I did take off Tucker's shirt. I figured he would be easier to clean up that way! After popsicles, we came inside, fed Annistyn, and then ate supper. Josh got home after the boys ate, and they went back outside. They boys helped Josh feed and water Jake and then played with the water hose. It may have been busy, but we had a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment