Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Paint and Pool

So there was no painting at the pool, nor was Annistyn involved in any painting. After Annistyn went to sleep last night, I painted a new 4th of July painting for my mom. I finished it up this afternoon.



I had "Let Freedom Ring" written on it, but my OCD kicked in! I couldn't get the letters to look like I wanted, so I painted over it.

Annistyn and I did some swimming today. Pet came over to swim with Annistyn and the boys. We LOVE Pet! Here are some pictures from our day of swimming. Of course, Tripp made me take his picture as well.






All that swimming must have worn Little Bit out! She took a 2 hour nap this morning and then a 3 hour nap this afternoon.

Annistyn and I leave in the morning to go to Franklin for a few days. My good friend Terah is getting married Friday night, so we are going to stay a few days at Aunt Corrie's. Since Annistyn won't get to see her daddy for a couple days, he bought her a present. Can we say spoiled rotten?




Annistyn was so excited about her new DVDs that she tried to eat them when her daddy gave them to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment