Friday, June 18, 2010

Sleepy Girl

Annistyn slept until 8:00 this morning! It was so nice! It's amazing what a few extra minutes in bed can do. I felt like I was sleeping in!

After we had breakfast, Annistyn and I headed over to my parents' for some pool time. I put Annistyn down for her morning nap, and I had some very nice quiet time by the pool. I was hoping for just an hour by myself, and little bit decided to take her longest nap ever. She napped from 9:45 to 12:45. It was wonderful.

We ate a bite for lunch, then Annistyn and I went out for some pool time together. Annistyn gets so excited when we get in the pool.



I also realized that Annistyn's new baby float is so good, that I can get a little work out while she sits in it. I held on to her float and swam laps for about 30 minutes.




After our little swim, Annistyn and I went inside for a little snack, before she took a nap, and I taught a couple classes of swimming lessons. I was giving her some of her banana puffs, and I couldn't give them to her fast enough. If I didn't get a puff to her quick enough, she definitely let me know. She would look at me a squeal. It was so funny.

1 comment:

  1. Garrett's jealous...Annistyn's float has a tail and his doesn't! I swim the exact way with Garrett. He loves watching me kick my feet and splash water all over! We need to all go swimming together!!!

    ReplyDelete