Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

Ok, so I don't really know if she's screaming for ice cream or not, but Annistyn has learned how to scream. Josh mowed all day, and Annistyn and I just hung around the house. All day, she would just scream really loud, then look at me and laugh. She thinks it is the funniest thing ever. Uncle Jarred and Aunt Natasha came by for a quick visit this evening. They got to hear Annistyn's new favorite thing...screaming. I really hope she learns a new trick SOON! ha Even though I think it's absolutely adorable right now, I'm sure I'll have different feelings in a few days.

Josh, Annistyn, and I went to Panda Garden to have Chinese for supper. After we finished eating, the waitress always brings you your check and a fortune cookie for each person. She brought 3 fortune cookies, and I just kind of looked at her. She pointed at Annistyn and said, "One for baby!" So I guess Annistyn got her 1st fortune cookie tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Annistyn...next week when you come stay with me we will eat all the ice cream you want and you will not have to scream anymore! Will they just not listen and give you what you want.

    ReplyDelete