Monday, June 7, 2010

Just a Swingin'

Annistyn spent the morning at Pet and PopPop's house, while I did some swimming lessons with little miss Kaydra. I am extremely lucky to have such awesome grandparents that are always willing to help me out when I need them! Pet said Annistyn was good and took about an hour nap.

After I picked up Annistyn, my mom met me at my house to bring Tripp and Tucker over to play for a bit. They both want to play with all of Annistyn's baby stuff while they are here. Today, they fought over who got to sit in her Bumbo seat. Mind you, they would both get stuck every time they sat in it, but that didn't stop them from doing it over and over again. Here's a picture of Tucker in the Bumbo seat (Tripp did not want any pictures taken of him). It doesn't look like Tucker did either, but he can't tell me no yet!



I think Annistyn is in the middle of a growing spurt. She wanted to eat and sleep all day long. I had to try and keep her pretty busy so she wouldn't nap all day! After each of her 3 naps, she was yawning and rubbing her eyes after only being awake for 1 hour.

This afternoon I took Annistyn outside for a swing on her swingset. That is one of her favorite things to do. Every time I push her swing, she just giggles so loudly. It's so cute.



1 comment:

  1. We wish we could come play with Annistyn, Tripp, and Tucker!!

    We do have the best grandparents ever. Wish we lived closer so Alex and Kayli could play with them more.

    Love you and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete