Friday, June 25, 2010

Annistyn definitely slept until 8:30 this morning! How awesome is that? After we got up and had breakfast, we walked down to the pool to watch Kayli at swim team practice! Well...we didn't really watch her practice as much as we laughed at everything she kept saying. At one point, we overheard her telling one of her coaches, "My brother has furry armpits! I told him he needed to shave them!" HA HA! If Alex were there, he would have died!

After swim practice, Corrie, Kayli, Annistyn, and I went to Kayli's doctor appointment. It felt like we were there forever, but both kids were very good! We then went to lunch at Bosco's and went and got gelato for dessert. YUMMO! I also had to make a stop to Target. Target, oh how I miss thee! As we were walking in Target, I decided to go change Annistyn's diaper. When I looked in her diaper bag to get a diaper, this is what I found!



Do you notice anything wrong with this picture? Yep, you guessed it! An entire container of Puffs spilled in the bag! Ok, so not exactly the entire container. There was 1 puff still hanging on! And yes, we did just open it today! UGH! Is it bad that I put them all back in the container and plan to still feed them to my child? It's not like the spilled on the ground or anything.

Tonight was Terah's and Michael's wedding. It was beautiful. It was so nice to be able to see my friends and have a nice little night out. Josh had to work, so he was not able to go, but I still had a good time. Corrie sent me this picture while I was at the wedding.



Braden came for a sleepover with Kayli, and they were all playing Hannah Montana! What fun! Corrie said she was very good and giggled quite a bit! We are heading back to Sparta tomorrow. I'm sure Annistyn will be very excited to see her Daddy, and I will be excited to see him too!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad that you got to come stay with us. We had so much fun with you there. Kayli was glad you came to watch here practice swimming. One day soon you will be able to swim with her. Glad you got to try out our new favorite gelato place. We will take you back next time you come! You were such a good girl and we can't wait for you to come back and play Polly Pockets and Hannah Montana with us!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete