Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Can Do It All By Myself

The title of this post is meant for both me and Annistyn. Josh had a hole in the pocket of his shorts and the pocket of his pants. He asked me to fix them, so I decided to try and figure out how to do it on my own. So, don't judge me by these pictures I'm about to show you...I did my best. I honestly had no idea what I was doing, but they are fixed. It doesn't look the best, but it gets the job done. Why did nobody ever teach me how to sew? Note to self: I need to learn some basic sewing!



Annistyn also decided she could do things by herself too. When I was feeding her tonight, she grabbed the spoon and fed herself. I asked her what she was doing, and she just started dying laughing. She is such a mess! Josh and I couldn't help but just laugh at her. She is so stinkin' funny (and she knows it too)!


No comments:

Post a Comment