Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pat, Pat, Pat

This week continues to be crazy. We went to Grandmama's and Granddaddy's again this morning while Katy taught swimming lessons. Tripp and Tucker love playing with "Baby!" Tucker just says, "Hi baby, hi baby, hi baby," over and over again! It's so funny.

Josh called while we were playing with Tripp and Tucker to let us know he was in a wreck! Josh and I have both already had "wrecks" this summer and have both just gotten our vehicles repaired! I guess I should just be thankful he was not injured. He and Marty had gone to Cookeville, and some crazy man caused about 5 vehicles to wreck. The man was arrested, and now, we are just waiting to see if he had any insurance. Crazy! Annistyn wanted to send her daddy a picture to make him feel better after he wrecked, so she smiled for my phone.



Annistyn's Nana and Pa came over this evening to look at Josh's truck. Cindy took Annistyn to hold her, and Annistyn started screaming with tears rolling down her face. Cindy handed her back to me, and Annistyn started giggling! What are we going to do with her? She is so rotten!

I'm not sure if Annistyn is trying to hit me or love on me, but her latest thing is to pat me. She is constantly patting me. Tonight, I was sitting on the floor next to her while she was playing, and she patted my leg for about 10 minutes. If I moved to where she couldn't reach me, she would cry!

I tried forevery to upload a video of her patting me, but I couldn't get it to work. You will just have to use your imagination! ha ha! That's what I always tell me students when I can't get something to work, or if I forgot to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment