Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chinese Kissing

While Annistyn and I were playing after school today, she kept wanting me to pull her up and let her stand holding my hands. After she did this for a little while. I decided to see how she would do standing up and holding onto the couch. She thought it was so funny. She stood there for quite a while.



She was so excited. I couldn't get a good picture, because she wouldn't be still. This picture makes me want to cry just a little bit. She is growing way too fast!

When Josh got home from work, we decided to go eat Chinese. As soon as we walked in, the little Chinese lady that was seating us, grabbed Annistyn from Josh's arms. She was just loving and kissing on Annistyn. I didn't know quite how to react. Throughout the entire time we were there, she would come over and kiss on Annistyn. It was just a little awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment