Friday, August 6, 2010

Princesses

Today was officially my last day of summer break! Boo! I still have the weekend, but I'm still sad. Since I have not been by the middle school all summer, I decided to go for just a little bit today. Corrie and the kids are in town, so they watched Annistyn for about an hour, while I got a little work done.

Tonight, Corrie and I went to sweet Angelie's visitation at church. When tragic things like this happen, it just makes you realize that life is way too short. Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today! I know Annistyn is already spoiled rotten, but after tonight, I am definitely holding her and spoiling her even more. As long as she will let me hold her, love on her, and spoil her, I will.

While we were gone, Grandmama watched the kids. Kayli and Annistyn played princesses. Kayli insisted that to be a princess, you must wear a cape!



No comments:

Post a Comment