Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazy Weekend

It has been a crazy, busy weekend. Yesterday, I spent the morning/afternoon cleaning house and just playing with Annistyn. I've been missing her like crazy since school started back, so it was good to have a weekend where we could just play!

Tripp and Tucker came over a little after 3:00 to play. Layne and Makayla ended up coming to play as well. Tripp and Layne spent most of their time downstairs playing the wii. Once, when I went down to check on them, Tripp told me he wished our TV wasn't so big! Seriously, who wishes that? Makayla stayed upstairs and helped me out with Tucker and Annistyn. Tucker and Annistyn love each other so much. They are definitely best friends. They have to be touching at all times.




With my big cooking skills, I made all the kids fish sticks and french fries for supper! They were so excited. It's the little things in life! Everybody cleaned their plates, except Layne. He said he couldn't eat the french fries because they were too fattening! He said he would like some chocolate chip cookies instead.

Annistyn was so good at church this morning. When I picked her up from her Sunday school class, they just kept telling me how good she was. They said her favorite part of class was the singing. She took her Sunday morning nap during church.

This afternoon, Grandmama, Annistyn, and I went to a baby shower for Tatum. We are so excited for her and Justin. I can't wait to meet him. Annistyn may have a new boyfriend.



Annistyn is so close to crawling! I'm excited for her to be reaching another milestone, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the mobility.

Lastly, check out this CUTE Halloween shirt my mom made for Annistyn! (Melissa, I wish I could hear you read this last sentence out loud! I miss hearing you say "Halloween"!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! First of all, Garrett says Annistyn is NOT allowed to have another boyfriend! Second, I'll only say "halloween" if you say, "take a right at the light" and "roy" first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Melissa! Say "Roy"!

    And, I just looked at Annistyn's hair picture from Friday's post and laughed out loud -- again. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete