Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Busy

I have been trying to spend as much time with Miss Priss this week as possible. My life is about to get CRAZY BUSY! Grad school starts back this week. I have class on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Basketball starts next week. We have tryouts the end of next week, and then we will have either practice or a game every single day, Monday-Friday! Oh, and did I mention Josh starts his new job next week! That's right, the job where he will be traveling and out of town Monday-Friday! I just hope that I am so busy I don't even realize how crazy my life is. I will be spending every single second possible with Annistyn! I really hope I can have enough discipline to get all my grad. school work done at night when Annistyn is sleeping! If I can do this, then I won't have to waste any of my weekend time on homework when I could be spending it playing with a cute and funny little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment