Sunday, August 29, 2010

Annistyn Says "NO"...Well, Kinda

Well, it was our typical Sunday morning. Sunday school, then nap through church. Annistyn napped...not me! After church, we had planned to go spend some time with Grandmama at the pool.

Annistyn did not want to take a nap after lunch, so I thought she might want to swim. We got our swimsuits on and went to get in the pool. I hadn't been in the pool in a couple weeks or so. I had no idea how cold it had gotten! It was freezing! I ended up sitting with my feet in, and Annistyn sat on the step and played. The bitter cold didn't seem to bother her. I only let her play for about 10 minutes.

I thought for sure she would take a nap after this, but still no! We decided to come on back home, and then she went right to sleep. Go figure. While Annistyn was napping, her Pa, Nana, and Aunt Sidney came to visit. After visiting for a little bit, Annistyn was still sound asleep. They came back later and got to spend some time with Priss. She was so good today after she finally took her nap. She started shaking her head "no" today. If you ask her something, she shakes her head. I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment