Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, Sucker, and Sam's

We got up this morning and went to Sunday school. Gappy was back in Sunday school this morning, so Annistyn was excited. As usual, Annistyn took her morning nap during church. She woke up at the end and was trying to see how loud she could be. Tucker thought it sounded like a fun game, so he started trying too. It was very entertaining. Mike O'Neal (our sucker friend! ha!) was sitting a few rows behind us, so Josh handed Annistyn to him. I looked back about 5 seconds later, and he already had a sucker unwrapped and in Annistyn's mouth! I guess you can never start too soon.

After lunch, Josh, Annistyn, and I made a trip to Sam's. Annistyn rode in the shopping cart the whole time and did very well. She got to get some cheerios, bananas and blueberries.

After she ate supper, I cut up part of a banana to let her eat. She loved it! I think she eats it better just cut up rather than smashed.


No comments:

Post a Comment