Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bye Bye Summer Laziness

Today was my last day of summer laziness! Don't get me wrong, we will still have some weekend laziness going on at this house (atleast with me and Annistyn), but it's not the same as being lazy during summertime! I am a little sad about going back to work tomorrow. I have really enjoyed being home with Annistyn every day. The only thing that makes it better is that I know Annistyn is in good hands while I'm at work. We are extremely blessed to have Karen keep Annistyn. I don't know what I would do with out her.

After church this morning, we came home and ate a little lunch. Annistyn took a nap, Josh cleaned some vehicles, and I clipped coupons. A very exciting Sunday! Annistyn and I did go for a swim when she got up from her nap. She loved swimming with Grandmama today!

No comments:

Post a Comment