Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tax Free Weekend

It is tax free weekend, so Annistyn and I went to Cookeville to meet Josh for a little shopping. Josh had to work a few hours this morning, so we headed to Cookeville after Annistyn ate lunch. We went to look for Annistyn a coat for this winter, but we didn't have any luck.

I had a gift card to O'Charley's, that I have had for months, so we decided today was just as good as any. Annistyn was ready for an afternoon nap, but was still wonderful through our lunch date. She LOVES O'Charleys rolls, but who doesn't When we ran out of rolls, Annistyn just wanted to sleep. This is what she did while Josh and I ate our lunch.




We came home to rest, and Josh mowed a couple yards, including ours. When he was finished, we went to Grandmama's and Granddaddy's to swim. Tripp and Tucker are spending the night, so they got to swim with us. Josh and Tripp had water gun wars in the deep, and Annistyn, Tucker, and I played on the steps in the shallow. After our swim, Grandmama had supper ready, so we stayed to eat. Annistyn loved Grandmama's mashed potatoes and peas! I still can't believe that I go back to work in less than 2 days! Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment