Friday, August 20, 2010

I LOVE Fridays!

It has been a very long week, and I'm so thankful it is Friday. I had nothing planned tonight but spending some time with my sweet little girl. As soon as school was over, we came straight home. My mom came by for a little bit, and Annistyn and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing.

This morning, Annistyn woke up looking really nice. She rubs her head on her bumper pads in her bed, so she has been having some crazy hair when she gets up.



This picture doesn't even do it justice. It was so much funnier in person. I laughed so hard at her!

Josh had the day off, so Annistyn spent the morning with her daddy! Josh took her to Averitt for a couple hours to show her off. He said she was so good! Then she went to Mama Karen's to play. Tripp and Tucker were there today, so I'm sure she had a big day.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just laughed out loud at Annistyn's hair. Wow. Put that one in the embarrassing picture file

    ReplyDelete