Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the students' first full day of school. I was worried the day would seem like an eternity, but things went very smoothly and time passed quickly. I'm excited for a new year!

Annistyn was very excited Mama Karen was back from the beach. Karen said Annistyn had a good day. I would say Annistyn is an expert grocery shopper after today. She went grocery shopping with Karen this morning, and then, she went with me and Josh after school. She was as good as gold! I bought her some sweet potato fries at the store. I've read they are great finger foods for beginners. I'll have to let you know how it goes, and if she likes them.

We also have some exciting news! Josh got a new position at work! He will be making quite a bit more money, so hopefully that will help us out financially! The downside to this job...Josh will have to travel. Most weeks, he will be gone Monday to Friday. I know things will work out, but it will be an adjustment for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment