Sunday, August 15, 2010

Class Reunion

Last night was Josh's 10 year class reunion. It definitely makes me feel a little old knowing that 10 years ago, Josh had graduated from high school, and I was about to begin my senior year. Josh had a fun night and enjoyed seeing many of his friends. I enjoyed spending some time with Leah outside of school. We got to talk and do a lot of people watching and quite a bit of laughing too.

Annistyn got to spend the night with Grandmama and Granddaddy! Grandmama said Annistyn was an angel. She said she was so good and so funny. Who wouldn't be good at their grandparent's house when this is what you get to do?



We LOVE popsicles! This little girl gets spoiled rotten, no matter where she is or who she is with!

This morning, we got up and went to Sunday school. Okay, so I actually went to my parent's house before Sunday school even started. I couldn't help myself! I missed some little girl like crazy!

Annistyn did not want to nap this morning. She usually naps during church, but not today. We ended up going to the nursery today.

After church, Annistyn finally took a nap while I spent a little time in the pool. Then it started to rain, so we came on home. I'm definitely not complaining, because we really need the rain. We had a lazy afternoon at home.

Annistyn had a hard time going to sleep tonight. She was not happy at all. I think she just got too sleepy. She was crying so hard she couldn't catch her breath. We rocked for a few minutes, and she finally went to sleep. Tomorrow is my first full day with students. I'm looking forward to meeting all my new students and ready for a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment