Monday, August 23, 2010

Rolls, Sweet Potatoes, and Sweet Tea

I feel like my weekends are SO short, and my weeks seem to last an eternity! Why can't the opposite be true? Monday mornings are my least favorite day! I always struggle getting out of bed on Monday mornings. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed on Sunday night, when Monday rolls around, I feel like I haven't slept in days! With all that said, I guess you've figured out how my day has gone!

I got this picture today from Karen while I was at work.



Tim and Karen went to Logan's for lunch today, so Annistyn got to join them. I'm just a little jealous. I had a school lunch today! Karen said Annistyn loved the rolls and sweet potatoes at Logan's. Tim said she loved the Sweet Tea! YUM!

After school today, we went by to see Grandmama. Tripp and Tucker were there too. Today was Tucker's first day of play school. He was so excited to go to "big" school with Tripp.

No comments:

Post a Comment