Saturday, January 15, 2011

Out on the Town

Josh and I had a night out on the town tonight! I seriously think this is like one of our first dates that we have gone on since we have been married! Yes, you heard me right, since we have been married! It's sad, I know.

Annistyn is spending the night with her Nana and Pa tonight. Josh and I went to Cookeville, did a little shopping, and went out to eat. Even though Annistyn was not with us, she is still all we talked about and who we did all the shopping for!

After dinner, we decided to come on back home. We are getting ready to just rent a movie on TV. We are so boring! We haven't been home 10 minutes yet, and we are both already talking about how much we miss Priss. It is just so weird to know she is not asleep in her bedroom!

I will leave you with this picture of Tucker and Annistyn playing "kitchen" yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment