Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Night-Night

My Christmas vacation finally came to an end. It was very hard for me to have to get up and get ready this morning. I had to wake Annistyn up this morning too. We have gotten used to being lazy. It was really hard around 9 or 10 to not be able to take my morning nap!

Josh quit his traveling job and is back working in the corporate world at Averitt. He is doing his old job, but they only opening they had was on nights. I'm not complaining though, it is definitely better than him being in a different state 5 or 6 days out of every week. Annistyn and I are both so happy to have him back home! Last night was his first night back working in Cookeville. He got home this morning as I was getting up.

Tonight after Josh left, Annistyn sat at the basement door, knocking on it and yelling "Daddy!" Then, she would turn and look at me and just laugh. I took a picture with my phone (that's why it's very dark).



About 6:00, Annistyn crawled up in my lap, looked at me, and said, "Night-Night!" I guess she was ready for bed. So we went upstairs and got ready for bed. I put Annistyn in bed, and she was out!

No comments:

Post a Comment