Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

My parents went to Memphis on New Year's Eve for my cousin Chris's wedding. After the wedding, they spent the weekend in Tunica. Since they were out of town, Katy, Dave, and the boys were staying at their house to keep Belle.

They had a little NYE party at mom and dad's. We joined them for some fun. I have no pictures from the night, but we spent the night playing games. We had so much fun. Annistyn could tell we were all having fun, so she decided to stay awake to ring in the new year. I put her in her bed several times, but she refused to go to sleep. We spend New Year's day being lazy!

This morning, we were glad to be able to go back to church. We didn't go last Sunday, because we thought Annistyn had the chicken pox and didn't want to infect anyone else. Now, I'm really glad we didn't go and spread her scabies to anyone.

Here are some pictures of Priss after church.


No comments:

Post a Comment