Friday, October 8, 2010

Covergirl

Annistyn made the front page of The Expositor yesterday.



Karen said Tim has been calling her Covergirl. So cute!

We have had a busy week this week. We started mixing a little whole milk in with Annistyn's bottles. Last weekend, she absolutely refused to drink a bottle. She had like 2-3 ounces all day. I tried every bottle and every sippy cup we had. She just would not drink it. We decided she was telling us it was time for some whole milk. Sure enough, we added some whole milk to her bottle, and she drank it all. She has done really well all week with it.



Annistyn's new favotire thing to do is drag her Bitty Baby under her high chair and play. She will drag her under there, sit up, and just pat and pat her baby. She is so stinkin' sweet!



Annistyn had her 1st crawling accident this week. She decided to crawl out the front door at her Mama Karen's house. I guess she just wanted a little fresh air! Ha! I know it definitely won't be her last "boo-boo"! She has a little bruise on her forehead.



Here are some pictures from supper tonight. Annistyn LOVES sweet potato fries and peas! I don't think there are many foods she doesn't like! I'm so glad she isn't a picky eater like her daddy!




After supper tonight, I got Annistyn all cleaned up and changed her clothes. We were all going to go to the football game. I went to change my clothes, and then Annistyn decided to tell me how she felt about going to the game. She decided she was too tired to go out tonight. I ended up staying home and putting Annistyn to bed. Maybe another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment