Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Days

Saturday night, Annistyn and I drove to Nashville to go to a Christmas party with some of my Nashville friends and Carrie and Adam's. Before we left, I decided to finally change out Annistyn's carseats. I installed her new carseat and took out the infant carrier.




Annistyn got to spend a little time playing with Garrett, before she had to go to bed.



After the party, we went to spend the night at Corrie and Eric's. Sunday after church, we went to Kayli's birthday party at JumpZone! We had so much fun.




While we were at the party, it started snowing quite a bit. Katy and the boys were riding back with us, and we decided we better head on back home. I'm so glad we left when we did...it took us 4 hours to get home (usually 1 and half hour trip).




Yesterday was a snow day, so Annistyn and I had a lazy day. We both stayed in our pajamas and didn't leave the house all day. Annistyn got to enjoy some of her new toys she got for her birthday. She loves her new rocking horse from her Aunt Katy, Uncle Dave, Tripp, and Tucker.



Last night, Annistyn and I snuggled up in my chair and watched a little TV.



Annistyn woke up this morning with some crazy hair!



We were out of school again today. Annistyn and I spent most of the day making room for some of her new toys. Sorry daddy...we have taken over your man cave!



Annistyn tried to help me with her laundry tonight. Then, she tried to put her shirts on by herself! She is such a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment