Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week in Review

It's been a crazy busy week. Josh was still in Florida all week for work. I had basketball practice everyday after school. Tuesday night I had to chaperone the homecoming dance at school. Wednesday and Thursday I had class at Tech. Needless to say, I could not have survived this week without the help from my family and Karen!

Josh ended up getting an early flight home on Thursday night. He did not tell me this, so when the door flung open Thursday night while I was watching TV, I almost had a heart attack. I just knew I was about to be shot or something! I quickly forgave him, because I was SOOOO EXCITED to see him. Annistyn and I missed him like crazy. Annistyn starting saying daddy while he was gone instead of DaDa. It is so sweet to hear her say it, and then watch Josh's face light up!

Here are some pictures from this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment