Thursday, February 17, 2011

Annistyn and Garrett

Melissa (my college roommate), her husband Daniel, and their little boy Garrett, drove to Sparta today to get pictures take. I was so excited to get to see them! Even though they just live in Nashville, life has become extremely busy and we hardly ever get to see each other anymore.

As soon as school was over, I got Annistyn, and we went to my parents' house where they were getting some pictures taken. We then drove to the Witzigman's house to get some more pictures taken outside. Of course, we had to get a picture of Annistyn and Garrett taken together since they are getting married....when they are 30, of course!



How cute are they? Annistyn is exactly 4 weeks older than Garrett. I can't wait to watch them grow up together and be able to interact with each other more! We love you guys and miss you! Come back to Sparta again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment